Monday, January 25, 2016

Make Up Of The Day

I have been incredibly busy over the past couple of days so I unfortunately didn't manage to post on Friday. I'm sorry! As a mid-week apology, I thought I would upload a quick make up of the day for you all. Now, these pictures are terrible quality but you can just about see what I did. Here is the overall look;


When doing the base, I used;
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (under my eyes)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Sleek Contour Kit in Light
  • Benefit Box Bush in Dandelion
I use most of these products on a daily basis but I apply more bronzer and highlighter to define my face.

When doing my eyes, I used;
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette. The colours I used specifically were virgin (in the corners and over my eyelid), half baked (over my eyelid with definition in the crease), smog (in the crease) and darkhorse (in the outer corner).
  • Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in Black Glamour
  • Rimmel Gel Eyeliner in Black (for the waterline)
  • Eyelure False Eyelashes in Lengthening 035
For my lips I wore a Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 01.






1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger