Friday, October 31, 2014

It's Halloween!

Recently, I took a trip to ASDA to get a pumpkin for the usual festivities that happen around this time of year. As soon as I walked through the door, I realised that I would most definitely be getting more than a pumpkin. Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year, mainly because it's a sign that winter and Christmas is on it's way and when I saw the masses of decorations, I got a little too excited. Here are some things I brought and how I decided to arrange them in my house..


Using a light-up pumpkin, I decided to place it on my windowsill and surround it with plastic insects and cobwebs. Then I added some fairy lights and it looks super effective! Very spooky.


I decided to place some pumpkins next to my fire place to give a real autumn-y feeling. The colours and soft candle glow give off a really cosy atmosphere.


Arranging the pumpkins I carved with my family, I added a light-up pumpkin and a 'BOO' sign. This makes the front of the house look welcoming to the little trick-or-treaters.


Lastly, I saw a cute cupcake kit and decided to bake some cupcakes for a few friends that were coming over. They look so cute and taste amazing!
Below are some photos of my 'outfit'. The contacts are my favourite part!




Happy Halloween!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger