Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Marks and Spencer Sell Make-Up!?

Every year, my Grandad always gets me Marks & Spencer vouchers for Christmas. Of course I am extremely grateful for this gift but I always struggle with what to buy. Last year I brought some PJ's and tights (soooo comfortable!) so I planned to do the same this year. Now, I know that M&S do their own brand of make-up called Autograph but I've tried their products before and didn't really get on with them. This was a few years ago so I'm sure the formulas have developed but I just seem to avoid those products. Anyway, I was on the floor on the with the PJ's and underwear and I spotted a beauty section. I decided to have a look around and I genuinely ended up dancing a little when I saw some of the brands they sold. I couldn't believe it. I spotted; Barry M, Bourjois, Pur, Nails Inc and the most surprising, Stila and Pixi. I quickly put all the stuff back that I had grabbed and ended up spending all of my vouchers on make-up. I'm not even sorry. Here's what I brought;


I went to the Stila counter first and picked up the Eyes are the Window eyeshadow palette in Soul. This palette has a hefty price tag but the colour selection is so pretty. It has a mixture of matte and satin finishes. Super happy with the purchase!

Stila Eyes are the Window Eyeshadow Palette in Soul


I then picked up Stila's One Step Skin Tone Illuminating Serum as I'd seen it all over the internet. As mentioned in a previous post, I never really reach for cream highlighters but the product was too hard to resist. I mean, how cool!? I then went to the Pixi counter and picked up their H2O Skin Tinted Face Gel. I am in love with the Pixi packaging and this product looked great for my holiday this summer. It looks like a really light and thin formula.

Stila One Step Skin Tone Illuminating Serum and Pixi H2O Skin Tinted Face Gel
I then got a Brow Gel from Stila which comes with a double ended brush. Again, I tend to use powders to shape by brows so I thought I would try something new. I also got a Eye Pencil from Pixi in Black/Blue to use on my water line. This colour really seems to make my eyes look bigger and brighter. 

Stila Stay All Day Brow Gel and Brush

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black/Blue
I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I got in M&S! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger