Monday, October 27, 2014

About me


Hey!

My name is Beth, I'm 20 years old and from the beautiful Cornwall in England. I am currently working within administration but in the future would love to work in the beauty industry. I have an identical twin sister who is my rock in life. Aside from beauty and fashion, music is a huge passion of mine and I love travelling the country to see my favourite artists. I actually 'suffer' from a genetic disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy which is a progressive muscle wasting illness, meaning I'm permanently in an electric wheelchair. This doesn't make me any different. My friends and family are my everything and I'd be lost without them!

I started this blog, mainly to keep me occupied during my spare time. After reading blogs for many years and wanting to make my own, I finally did it. I love writing about beauty and fashion so this hobby is ideal for me! This blog will be filled with make-up reviews, tutorials, hauls and lookbooks, as well as rambles and rants about various things. It's aimed to be a place for me to come to and write whatever I feel like. It won't fit into a certain category but who's blog does?

I hope I can entertain you, for even a short period of time, with my posts and I hope you come back to catch up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger