Sunday, May 31, 2015

NEW Avon Ultra Colour Lip Tint Pen Review

Exciting news! Avon are coming out with some new lip tint pens and I was super lucky and got to try them out. The line consists of seven lip tint pens which are described as a 'kiss-proof pout that lasts'. Avon also claim that they are bleed proof and transfer proof. This is what every girl looks for in a lip product. Is it too good to be true?

As mentioned before, there are seven different shades. All shades are super vibrant and look great for the summer. They include Strawberry, Coral, Raspberry, Freesia, Hazelnut, Fuchsia and Flamingo. My favourite of the seven is definitely Raspberry and I have been wearing it constantly over the past couple of days. You all know how much I love my statement lip! The packaging of the product is the same statement Avon packaging with a swatch on the end of the tube. I love when lip products have this as it's super easy to see all the different colours and pick the one you want, if they are displayed nicely.


Onto the product itself.. When first applying the colour, the smell of the product was slightly overwhelming. It smelt like a permanent marker which worries me slightly about what I'm putting on my lips. Overcoming that inital issue though, the application was so so simple. This is one thing I love about using pen style products. The tip is a great shape so it makes precision easy. The formulation dried quickly which avoided smudging and the colour came out very pigmented.


Naturally, I put the colour I decided on in my handbag so I could re-apply during the day, if needed. Although, I never felt the need to apply it throughout the whole day. These lip tint are definitely what they say they are. Amazing quality and only priced at £5.50. Such a bargain! Below are all the colours swatched:


I definitely recommend purchasing one of these new lip tints, especially to wear during the summer. They are so so pretty.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger