Friday, January 1, 2016

My New Year Resolutions


Another year is already over. I'm honestly so excited to see what 2016 will bring and I can't wait to try new things and meet new people. I have so many things planned for next year including concerts, festivals and a holiday so I'm hoping it's going to be a great year. 

Every year, I always make resolutions but rarely ever stick to them. They're normally things like lose weight, save money etc. which is the usual resolution to most people. Instead of doing that, this year I've decided to make some resolutions that are mostly beauty related and things that I will really benefit from, if I stick to them. Here are the ones that I have decided on;
  1. Moisturise daily - I own so many body lotions/butters it's crazy. I normally only moisturise when I'm having a major pamper session which is very rare. I just love how hydrated my skin feels when I use body lotions and how the scent stays on my skin for hours. I definitely will be sticking to this resolution and will hopefully use up my stash!
  2. Carry out a skincare routine daily - I am probably the laziest person when it comes to carrying out a skincare routine. To remove my make-up, I usually use wet wipes that aren't very good for my skin. Again, I own so many products to treat my skin but just never use them. I can tell the difference it's going to make to my face and hopefully make-up application will be easier.
  3. Buy less make-up - So this probably sounds ridiculous but I really do own a lot of make-up. I love collecting it but at the moment, still living with my parents, there isn't much room to store things. This is probably the one that is going to be the hardest to stick to but hopefully I can do it. I will be purchasing make-up sometimes, solely for the purpose of this blog but that's it.
  4. Blog frequently - I will now try and upload every single Friday. 
I would love to hear everybody else's resolutions so please comment below!

Happy New Year everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Will religiously read on Fridays. Hope you have a great 2016.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger