Sunday, May 31, 2015

Drugstore Nail Polish Haul

I think I have a new addiction... Everyone close to me knows that I have a huge obsession with make-up and that my collection is out of this world but nail varnish wasn't really included in that. I've always loved painting my nails but I'm so impatient with letting them dry. I'll spend forever painting them but as soon as I'm done, I'll move onto something else and smudge them all. Then they'll chip and completely ruin. For some reason though, I've brought a lot of nail varnish without realising over the past few days. Below are the ones I purchased:



Barry M was the first section that I came across. As always, there was a 3 for 2 deal on all nail varnishes so I decided to take advantage. I love love love Barry M nail varnishes and they take up the majority of my collection. When I saw their new collection, Sunset Daylight Curing, I was super excited. The idea is that you apply the colour you like, from the collection, and then add the Sunset Topcoat. This then cures in the daylight, causing a similar effect to gel polish. The colours I picked up are; For The Stars, Like A Nude, Fuchsia Generation and Make Me Teal. All colours look great for the summer.
The next two I brought are from another new collection, Speedy, from Barry M. The name is pretty self explanatory but the nail varnishes supposedly dry quicker than their other formulas. Personally, I haven't actually noticed the difference yet but who knows? The colours I brought were; Stop The Clock and Pit Stop.
Lastly I brought one of their Gelly varnishes (my fav) in Chai and a Matte varnish in Copa Cabana. I'm always pretty wary of buying Matte polishes but this one does exactly what it's meant to. I love it! I also brought the Plump Topcoat as I love having shiny nails.


Rimmel was the second and last place I brought some varnishes from. Rita Ora has brought out a new line of her colours and they are all super summery with the cutest names. I brought Bestival Blues, Rain Rain Go Away and Peachella. I love the twist on festival names and knew that I had to buy some. I love the brush shape on these polishes as it makes the application super easy. One of my favourite brands, by far!

After writing about them all, who knew I brought so many nudes? They are definitely my favourite group of colours to wear on my nails and that totally reflects. At least my nails are ready for summer now! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger