Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My MAC Lipstick Collection

This post has been highly requested so I thought I would give it a go. I just want to disclaim that I am in no way bragging and I know I have more than I need. Make-up is a hobby and passion of mine and I love collecting it so please don't judge me! Although taking the photos for this post made me slightly sad as I realised how many of my favourites are running out but that's just an excuse to buy more. I haven't included swatches in this post but feel free to comment if you'd like to see them. Here goes!


So I've separated them into different finishes and tried to take photos that showed the colours. Starting with cremesheen finish, I own;

  • Only You - Part of the recent Ellie Goulding collection. I'm in love with the packaging!
  • Ravishing - Probably my least favourite of them all. It's a bright coral/orange which looks great for the summer but doesn't really suit my skin tone.
  • Peach Blossom
  • Without Your Love - Another one from the Ellie Goulding collection. I just had to get both!
  • Fanfare - My first ever MAC lipstick!

The next finish, I only own one of and that's lustre;
  • Royal Ball - Part of the Disney Cinderella collection. Not my typical colour choice but I couldn't resist the packaging!

My favourite finish of all, matte!;
  • Viva Glam Ariana Grande - My absolute favourite shade of lipstick and Ariana is my queen.
  • Kinda Sexy 
  • Oxblood - Part of the Toledo collection. Really dislike the packaging as it gets so dirty because of the material.
  • Evening Rendezvous - Part of the Magic of the Holiday collection. Love the packaging and the colour. A perfect lipstick!
  • Persistence - One of my newbies and already I wear it everyday.
  • Viva Glam III - Another beautiful berry shade. Can you tell that this is my favourite colour?
  • Velvet Teddy

Lastly is my satin finish collection;
  • Rebel - So close to finishing. Absolutely gutted!
  • Cyber - One of my favourite shades but doesn't seem to apply nicely to my lips. Need to play around with it a little more!
  • Amorous - Another newbie to my collection. A perfect everyday colour which goes with almost any make-up look.
  • Steam Heat - Part of the Wash & Dry collection. Another amazing packaging!


That is it! Searching through the website just shows how many more I really want to get. I better start saving!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger