Friday, February 5, 2016

Review - Benefit's Porefessional Matte Rescue

Benefit have done it again. Another new pore minimising product! This time, the product is aimed at people with more oily skin or people who prefer a matte finish when applying make-up. It claims to hydrate the skin and blur pores instantly as well as mattifying shine. 

Benefit include the statistics which say;
  • 92% said it mattifies instantly
  • 92% said skin feels clean and refreshes
  • 89% said it absorbs excess surface oil instantly
Obviously these statistics are super high so I decided to try it out myself.

Benefit Porefessional Matte Rescue - £21.50

So my first impression was good. The only thing that could've stopped me from buying it, is the fact that it is a gel formulation. I tend to use more creamy formulas as I find gel ones sticky and they take more time to absorb into my skin. I decided to get it anyway, as I always like to try new things. 

The great thing with this product is that you can use it alone, as a moisturiser or as a primer, underneath your foundation. It's a lovely product to start your make-up routine with as it is very refreshing and cooling, as stated. 

In regards to mattifying, the everyday shine on my skin, disappeared almost instantly. My preferred skin finish is matte so this product is perfect for me. 


If anybody is looking for a new primer, I highly recommend this product. Not only do you get a lot of product for your money, the formulation is amazing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger