Friday, November 21, 2014

50 Random Questions

Something a bit different than my usual posts but I thought it would be a good way for you to get to know me better! This post is pretty long so grab a cuppa and make yourself comfortable.

1 - What's your favourite colour? Mint green.
2 - Do you have any siblings? I sure do! I have three siblings - two older brothers and a twin sister.
3 - Who's the best artist that you've seen live? This is such a hard question to answer! It would have to be either, The 1975 or Ed Sheeran. Both of them put on such a good show. I would definitely see them again!
4 - What's been your worst experience? I can't actually think of one. Nothing really stands out in my memory as being that bad. Just the usual accidents and mishaps.
5 - What is your favourite Disney movie? Hands down, The Little Mermaid. For a while I had red hair and basically pretended I was her.
6 - Do you have any pets? Yes. I have two cats and their names are Korky and Felix. I am literally obsessed with them, just call me the crazy cat lady.
7 - What is your dream car? I don't really have much knowledge when it comes to cars but have you seen the Benefit Citroen DS3!? It's literally beautiful.
8 - What is your favourite book? I'm totally going to follow the crowd and say The Hunger Games series. Seriously addicting and heart-racing. My advice? Definitely read it before watching the movies.
9 - Who's your celebrity crush? Evan Peters. He is just gorgeous.
10 - Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they? Of course I do! Spiders and zombies. Just looking at them makes me want to curl up into a ball.
11 - What is your go-to song when you're feeling down? Definitely one I can dance to. One of my favourites is The Remedy by Jason Mraz.
12 - Who is the most influential person in your life? Definitely my family as a whole. I inspire to have the strength of my parents once I'm that age.
13 - Tea or coffee? Definitely tea. But if it was a choice, Chai Latte would be the winner.
14 - Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I do! I have two tattoos and seven piercings.
15 - What time do you get up in the morning? Normally 8AM. I love getting up early so I have more time to do things.
16 - What do you think is your best physical feature? I would say my eyes.
17 - What are you looking forward to? CHRISTMAS!!
18 - What is your favourite season? Autumn.
19 - What do you think is the best rainy day activity? Snuggling under a duvet, watching your favourite TV shows. Maybe add in a hot chocolate.
20 - What's your favourtie fashion accessory? Midi-rings. I love how they look, paired with some full-sized rings.
21 - What is the most played song in your music library? Drive By - Train.
22 - What is your favourite reality TV series? At the moment, I am seriously addicted to watching 19 Kids and Counting. I just love their optimism. I also love the usual I'm A Celebrity and The X Factor, of course!
23 - What are your future goals? My main future goal at the moment is to move out into a place of my own. I just can't wait to design it and have my own space.
24 - What are your favourite pair of shoes? My grey converse. I love all converse but these are definitely the ones that get the most wear!
25 - What was the first album you brought? Busted's first one! I was totally a cool kid.
26 - What is your favourite summer activity? Definitely going to the beach and sunbathing. Super relaxing.
27 - What has your favourite family vacation been? Florida. It's such a lovely atmosphere and nothing can beat being surrounded by all of your family.
28 - Pick one thing that you couldn't live without. Food. No particular food, just food as a whole. Who doesn't love food!?
29 - Name three places that you wish to travel to. LA, Hawaii, Barcelona.
30 - What is your favourite alcoholic drink? Malibu and coke is my go-to.
31 - What is your favourite make-up brand? Either Benefit or MAC.
32 - What was the last photo taken on your phone?


33 - What are some of your pet peeves? People who chew their food loudly. People who bite their nails. People who are ignorant to the 21st century. Not many things.
34 - What's been the most memorable day in your life, so far? Definitely having tea and cake with Simon Cowell. That was a seriously surreal moment.
35 - What is your favourite candle scent? Oh god. Candles are one of my addictions. Yankee candles are my all time favourite candle brand and the Christmas scents are my favourite, particularly 'Fireside Treats'.
36 - Do you support any charities? If so, which ones? Children's Hospices South West and Spinal Muscular Atrophy Support UK.
37 - What is your all time favourite meal? There are so many! I would say a Sunday roast.
38 - When was the last time you cried? This morning. I was laughing so hard that I started to cry. That's definitely the best way to cry.
39 - Do you and your family have any Christmas traditions? Of course! We always open a present together on Christmas Eve and then watch a movie together. It always gets us into the Christmas spirit.
40 - What is your all time favourite beauty product? This is the hardest question ever! Super hard to choose. Either Instant Boost Skin Tonic by Liz Earle or Ro's Argan Body Conditioner by Lush.
41 - What is your best childhood memory? Definitely sitting in my back garden with some friends, trying to make perfume. And then we tried to sell it around the street. I don't even know what we were thinking.
42 - What did you do yesterday? Yesterday, I had several meetings about finding a house. Very exciting!
43 - Do you sing in the shower? Always.
44 - If you could spend an evening with anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why? Probably someone who has tons of knowledge about the world. I'm not really sure.
45 - Who was the last person to call you? My twin!
46 - Would you bungee jump or skydive? If I could, I would totally do both. I'm all for trying new things and love experiencing different things.
47 - What did your last text message say? 'Alejandro!!' Don't even ask.
48 - What was the last film you saw? Elf. The first Christmas film of this year.
49 - What would you do if you won the lottery? Travel the world.
50 - What's the time? It's currently 7:50PM.

Wow, that took a long long time. Please feel free to leave anymore questions!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger