Friday, November 28, 2014

LUSH Christmas Haul


So, today is Black Friday! This is something that is relatively new to the UK and it was my first year exploring the sales. Next week, I will post my Black Friday bargains! Although LUSH didn't have any Black Friday sales this year, I was in need of doing my seasonal haul, this one being my all-time favourite. Here are some things that I purchased:

The things that I always go to first are the bath bombs and bath melts. There were SO many to choose from, that I really struggled to pick just three. The ones that made the final cut were Dashing Santa bath bomb, Butterbear bath bomb and Snow Angel bath melt. All of them smell differently but each contain a little bit of Christmas, whether that be glitter or cinnamon.


Opposite the bath bombs were the soap bars. Now, I have a love/hate relationship with bars of soap. I find it takes a lot longer to lather them and also finding ways to store them is always difficult. They make the shelf in the shower go all sticky. So until recently, I never used bars of soap. But, since purchasing a bar in LUSH about a year ago, I've started to like them again! They just smell amazing and last so much longer than shower gels. The ones I brought were Snowcake, Yog Nog and Baked Alaska.

Snowcake

Baked Alaska

Yog Nog
As well as the bath bombs, bath melts and soap bars, I decided to look at the other various festive things that LUSH sold. The first thing I brought was a cleanser called Buche de Noel. I've never actually tried a cleanser by LUSH before, just the face masks. When it comes to skincare, my skin is super sensitive so I have to be careful when trying out new things. As much as I'd love to, my skin just tends to break out so instead of persisting and waiting for the product to work, I just give up and retreat to my usuals. I decided to take the plunge and purchase a new cleanser. It smells absolutely amazing so I owe it really. (I will be doing a review on this over the next couple of days!) The next thing I came across was the Snowman jelly. I've tried Whoosh and loved the fun of it so thought I'd try out the festive version. The final thing I saw was Hot Toddy  body wash. This literally smells like Christmas in a container and the glitter specks just add to this. Definitely one of my favourite purchases today!


As I made my way to the counter and the server started wrapping up all of my goodies, I spotted the Santa Baby lip tint. Last year, every time I went into the shop, it was always sold out or unavailable so I took the opportunity to add it to my basket. I can't wait to try it out and see how the pigmented the colour actually is.


I hope I've inspired some of you to go wander around LUSH and grab some real festive products! It's definitely fueled my excitement for Christmas and I'll more than likely purchase some more things over the next couple of weeks. Their products are just so fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Beauty, Lifestyle & Rambles
Illustrated by Tori Elliott Illustration Template by Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger